In our opening year of 2010, our restaurant was awarded with the Alexandra Medal and the „Promising Beginnings” Award
by the Alexandra Étteremkalauz, the first independent Hungarian restaurant guide.
Our goal ever since then was to create unique and interesting flavors using world-class kitchen technology.
It is not always easy to overcome the conventions of modern gastronomy,
however, it is our chef’s firm belief that we should continuously develop Hungarian gastronomy
– after all, that is what the great names of the history of hospitality did, like Károly Gundel.
As part of the Hungarian branch of Chaine des Rotisseurs, we put special emphasis
on the innovations of international gastronomy, while also remembering Hungarian gastronomical traditions.
OUR RESTAURANT WON SEVERAL AWARDS, AND WE ARE PART OF SEVERAL INTERNATIONAL GASTRONOMICAL ORGANISATIONS:
- Michelin-recommended* restaurant since November 2022
- Audi-Dining Guide 2023 – Countryside restaurant of the year 3rd place, Top100 17th place
- Best of Budapest & Hungary 2022 – International Cuisine
- Restaurant Guru 2023 – Best Service in Tata
- The restaurant is a member of the Hungarian association of the world organization Chaine des Rôtisseurs
- Volkswagen-Dining Guide TOP 100 restaurant guide 2017
- Best of Budapest & Hungary 2017 Best Countryside Restaurants
- Gault & Millau restaurant guide 2017, 15 points, one of the 3 best countryside restaurants
- Gault & Millau restaurant guide 2017, István Pesti Head Chef of the Year
*Meaning of Michelin recommendation:
The recommendation is not a preview of the Michelin-star, but a suggestion which is independent of the price-value ratio. This means that, although the place is not on the way to the Michelin-star in its category, it stands out from the field and is among Hungary’s most excellent restaurants, according to observers of the Michelin restaurant guide.